Sunday, September 21, 2008

...HaPPy MeMoriEs!!...

For the past 11 years,I have met my childhood friends who I can really say that they r really true to me.Anjan cla lahat 4 me,eventhough der are tyms n ngkakaroon din ng mizunderstanding between us..Pero khit away-bati kame during our childhood until our highschool days,still we are all together.We are only 4 girls who are always magkakasama,magugulo,noizy at makhukhulethz..we are all laugh 2geder,sharing xperiences together and went home 2geder...Hindi kmi nauubusan ng tsika everydey....hehehe!!!!!
But now that we are done in our hayskul life,ngkahiwa-hiwalay n kame.Kung san san n kame npunta.Ako, d2 nastudy at cla dun 4 work.Minsan n lang magkita-kita ang barkada if my occasion or 4 visiting the family,that's why when we met each ader we are happily sharing all the things that happened to us.Nothing changed between us between us,still magugulo p rin.We miss each ader a lot and also the bonding that were done before.But eventhough were apart still we have a communication.....I really miz u guys!!!!!!

No comments: