Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SomEtHing!!!!

Since I waz a child.mrami n kong xperience of different moments.And for this every moments that I've xperience,sometimes I find it easy but sometimes difficult.Sa lhat ng xperience na to still I stand straight because I know that it only test my strenght to fight it all.I can laugh,I can cry and I can smile also for everyone whose been around & there always for me all the way.
Syempre in every moment,marami taung nmimit n tao n ngiging part n ng life nten.They serve as our support,inspirations and friends all the time and all the way.Na kahit asan man tau wei d nten cla maforget.And they are always be there for me no matter what happens.They love,care,support and made me happy,that's why I can say that I'm important for them at snun din sila!!!!

No comments: