Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Si BhEzt_Q..

Im fun of texting you know at dun nagcmula ang story namen ng bhezt_Q.Since tumira me dun s Mapulo,marami n qng nmit at nging friends there n nging close sken.At first xmpre konti p lang but as the days goes by,unti-unti q n clang nmit.Then one day,there's a message coming from an unknown sender and number ang nreciv q.Well nd q p aman xa kilala nun but I know that he is one of the costumers of my sister.Then we've met and continuing our communication unil we finally know more about ourselves.Marami n nangyari smen then ganito,ganireh.Matagal q din xa nktext,exchanging quotes & something..d kame mdalas mkpag-usap xeh andun mga kapatid q wei,hehe.Then ng maglaon,ngkaganito,ganireh kame.Then umalis xa for work s ibang lugar,I feel so sad.We don't see each before he leave because its vacation time at I spend my vacation smen s Talumpok.But khit gnun,my communication p rin kame through texting.Then prang nag-ivah n xa,,minsan n lang xa magtext sken at because of that nmiz q xa ng sobra.Then ngkaganito kme peroh aq ung ngquit for a rizon.But since mabait poh xa,he let me call him bhezt & I hope it will last.Wish q lang n nd xa magbago xeh I like the way he is now..I really Mizz You,BhEzt_Q!!!

1 comment:

Kim Ye-jun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.